- 208 Hours
- 72 Hours of
Product & Process Training
UNIBIC Sales Academy
Joint CertificationAfter successful completion of the course, you’ll be awarded a joint certification by Manipal ProLearn and UNIBIC.
Polish Your Sales SkillsAccording to Forbes; almost 55% of salespeople lack the basic sales skills. Our professional sales training program could help you to brush up your sales skills.
Fast Track Your CareerEffective sales training can improve the performance of an individual by 20%. After finishing our professional sales training course, you’ll become one of the most sought-after assets across businesses.
Who Should AttendAny graduate who is looking for a career in field of sales. This is also suited for individuals who want to enhance their skills in sales and grow in their career.
Salary PackagesStart your career as a Territory Business In-charge with a starting CTC of ₹3.5 lakhs p.a.
Do you want to learn the strategic selling techniques developed by the world’s most successful sales professionals? A great sales force is the life and blood of a growing organization. But with attrition rates as high as 30%, companies are always on the hunt for talented sales professionals. Manipal ProLearn Sales Academy in association with UNIBIC will help you to enhance your selling skills and learn about the common tactics used by top sales professionals to close the deals. This training program for sales professionals will discuss the most effective ways to approach a prospective client, explore customer solutions, ways to overcome objections, and ultimately, how to seal the deal!
After completing the sales training program, you’ll be considered as a strong and competent sales professional. This sales program will help you to:
- Understand and apply probing skills and persuasive selling skills in real-life situations.
- Categorize the customer’s objection and prepare rebuttals accordingly.
- Understand various stakeholders in channel selling and creating win-win for all the stakeholders.
- Understanding warehouse management and concepts such as order management, replenishment, etc.
- Learn essential financial concepts required by sales professionals such as cash flow, maintain P&L, calculation of margins, ROI, etc.
- Manage yourself by learning personal hygiene and professional etiquettes.
- Understand various productivity metrics that define your performance in the organization.
- Align yourself with the organizational goals, policies, procedures and organizational structure.
- Understand the various product and process specific to the organization.
Anyone looking to improve their sales management skills
Ice Breaker, Introduction Ground Rules, Self-conduct
Why a Career in Sales
Sales and Marketing
Sales and Distribution
Key Sales Skills
Key Selling Types
Understanding ACN Data
Creating a Win-Win for All Stakeholders
Understanding ACN Data
Basic Financial Concepts
Use Numbers to your Advantage
Importance of Trust and Credibility
Productivity Metrics that Define your Performance
Aligning to the organization
Knowing the Products Category and Range
Key UNIBIC USPs
Being Technology Savvy – Distributor Management System Application & PDA
Currently Active R&R Programs of UNIBIC
Market Working with ASM
Market Working with TBI
Market Working with DSR
Market Working with Delivery Man