Classes in Bangalore
8-month full time program,
PG Diploma in Data Science (Full Time)
Guaranteed placement*All students who are not placed at the end of the program will receive ₹30,000 p.m. financial support for 3 months.
Diploma from MAHEGet a diploma from Manipal Academy of Higher Education, an Institution of Eminence.
Who Should AttendSuitable for graduates with 0-3 years of work experience
Salary PackagesThe highest salary package offered is ₹9.35 lakhs
Interactive ClassroomLearn from experts with a vast experience in delivering data science training programs
Manipal ProLearn’s PG Diploma in Data Science program is designed to get you employed by providing you with a broad understanding of the basic and advanced concepts of Data Science. The Data Science training will enable you to implement Big Data techniques using tools using R, Excel, Tableau, SQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Apache Spark and Storm.
After completing the Data Science diploma, you’ll be considered as a strong and competent data scientist. The course will help you to:
- Perform data analysis, modelling, predictive analysis, and storytelling through data visualization, which is crucial to business decision-making.
- Analyze data sets to summarize their main characteristics, often with visual methods with Exploratory Data Analysis
- Understand and use Big Data technologies as enablers to deploy enterprise information management and solve business problems
- Learn artificial intelligence and neural network that emphasizes the creation of intelligent machines.
- Apply the methods, tools and techniques to real-world problems by leveraging technologies such as R, Python, Excel, SQL, NoSQL, Tableau, Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Apache.
- Spark and Storm, and other open source and proprietary products as well.
- Communicate analytics problems, methods, and findings effectively orally, visually, and in writing.
- Become more accurate in predicting outcomes without Machine Learning.
- Cleaning and unify messy and complex data set with Data Scrapping and Data Wrangling
- Help Companies make critical decisions through analysis, modelling, visualization, etc.
- Learn the emerging data science of unstructured data analysis and robotic process automation by choosing elective based on your area of interest.
Any graduate with minimum 50% marks in graduation
Suitable for graduates with 0-3 years of work experience
Introduction to Software and Operating System
Introduction to programming
Functions and Algorithms
Introduction to Statistics
Testing of Hypothesis
Introduction to Database Management Systems
Motivation for Big Data
Getting Started with Hadoop Framework
Analyzing Data with Hive
Analyzing Data with Pig
Sqoop, Oozie, Impala
Introduction to Machine Learning and Data Science
Introduction to AI
Deep Learning Models
Manipal ProLearn assures that every student successfully completing and fulfilling the academic requirements of the PG Diploma in Data Science program from Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) and strictly adhering to the program’s disciplinary norms will be placed by the end of the program. A student is considered to be placed when he/she receives an offer letter with remuneration details for a minimum of 3 months period from an employer.
If the student is not placed at the end of (the 11-month) program, he/she will continue to receive placement assistance from Manipal ProLearn and also a payment of ₹30,000 per month for the next 3 months or up to the actual date of offer letter, whichever is earlier.
Interested students will have to fill up an online application form. Those who match the eligibility criteria will have to undergo the online assessment test depending upon their graduation streams and Programming knowledge. Candidates clearing the assessment successfully may undergo a Video call-based interview. More details regarding the selection procedure will be updated soon.
The assessments will be conducted as follows:
The details regarding the test login credentials and the instructions for taking the tests will be communicated to the applicants via mail, within a few days of receiving the completed application form.
The applicants can take the tests, at their locations as per their time convenience within the specified Test window duration
The program is spread over 11 months, of which 8 months are in classroom and 3 months are of internship. The classroom duration is spread across 2 terms.
Refund will be processed according to our Refund policy.