PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
Clear the (PMI-ACP)® exam and become a skilled agile professional with knowledge of a range of agile methodologies.
- 194 Learners
- 96+ Hours
- 6 Practice Case Studies
- 10 Mock Exams
Ask us everything about the program
Ask us everything about the program
- Most Valued CertificationThe (PMI-ACP)® is one of the most sought-after project management certifications.
- Job OpportunitiesAs per PMI®, India alone has 18K job openings for (PMI-ACP)® certified professionals.
- Who Should Attend(PMI-ACP)® aspirants, existing or aspiring project managers, team leaders
- Salary PackagesThe average annual salary for a practitioner project manager is ₹20 lakhs.
- Earn 21 Contact HoursEarn the 21 contact hours of training, a pre-requisite for (PMI-ACP)® certification exam.
Most Valued Certification
The (PMI-ACP)® is one of the most sought-after project management certifications.
As per PMI®, India alone has 18K job openings for (PMI-ACP)® certified professionals.
Who Should Attend
(PMI-ACP)® aspirants, existing or aspiring project managers, team leaders
The average annual salary for a practitioner project manager is ₹20 lakhs.
Earn 21 Contact Hours
Earn the 21 contact hours of training, a pre-requisite for (PMI-ACP)® certification exam.
Do you want to increase your value as a product manager, and enhance your personal marketability? The agile approach to project management can help companies respond faster and more effectively to change which why Agile practitioners are in huge demand.
Manipal ProLearn’s PMI-ACP® preparatory course is designed to help you clear the PMI-ACP® (Agile Certified Practitioner) exam in one shot. The PMI-ACP® training comes with the 21 Contact Hours' certificate which is mandatory to apply for the PMI-ACP® exam. The course covers many approaches to Agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD.)
What skills you learn
If you are an aspiring Agile Practitioner, (PMI-ACP)® Exam prep course will help you establish a stronghold of Agile Practices on the different knowledge areas, such as:
- Agile Framework, Tools & Techniques
- Agile Knowledge & Skills Level 1,2&3
- Domains & Tasks
- Customer Value Driven Delivery
- Effective Stakeholder Engagement
- Boosting Team Performance Practices
- Adaptive Planning for Real-time Scenarios
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement Betterment
- Exam Preparation - Tips, Tricks & Strategies
Who Should Attend this course
Agile Knowledge & Skills
This (PMI-ACP)® training will give you a deep-dive knowledge of Agile principles and framework required to become a successful Agile Practitioner.
Real-time Case Study
Learn through real-time case studies which explain the implementation of Agile principles, tools & techniques in a real-time scenario.
Self-Assessment & Mock Exams
Take the self-assessment and mock exams to simulate the look and feel of the real (PMI-ACP)® exam conducted by PMI®.
Request a Call Back
_ Course Curriculum
1.1 About (PMI-ACP)® Certification & PMI
Learn about PMI & PMI-ACP Certification
Agile Market Place - Certifications
PMI-ACP eligibility to maintenance
PMI-ACP Examination Question Breakdown
2.1 Agile Framework
Introduction Agile Framework
End to End Scrum
Other Popular Agile Methods
3.1 Agile Tools & Techniques
Planning, Monitoring And Adapting
Agile Analysis & Design
Soft Skills Negotiation
Value Based Prioritization
Value Stream Analysis
_Read up our trending blogs
Thu, 08/09/2018 - 17:00
The DNA of a Modern Product Manager: Reskilling for Product and Customer Success in the Digital Age
As breakthrough product innovation and customer experiences become the lynchpin of success in the...